Create a festive atmosphere with this sweet DIY. You can use it as the centerpiece for your holiday party or even give it as a gift.
- can or jar that is a bit shorter than your candy canes
- hot glue gun
- candy canes
- Get a clean can or jar and remove any labels.
- Glue wrapped candy canes neatly onto can/jar using hot glue gun(as shown above).
- Once candy canes are glued, tie a ribbon around your vase.
- Cut flowers to desired length, fill vase with water(if using real flowers), and arrange them to your liking.
This DIY doesn't have to be just for the holidays. Select colored candy canes and flowers of your choice to use the vase anytime of the year.
Have fun crafting!