So I finally gave into the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow hype a little while ago. Although it claims to be smudge-free and waterproof, I don't find that to be the case for me. If I touch them they will smudge but they do hold up well during a sweaty workout. It makes my brows look better than ever though so I love it for that reason. Any other oily faces have this problem? I'll be trying out the NYX eyebrow gel next.
Onto the look...
I love the way a pop of yellow looks on a neutral eye and this deep lipstick compliments it so well.
Face: Neutrogena Primer
Graftobian Hi-Def Creme foundation in "Buttermilk" (as a concealer)
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in "Light" (under eyes and to highlight)
Ben Nye Banana powder (to set concealer)
NYX eyeshadow "Dark Brown" (contour)
Cover Girl Clean oil control pressed powder in "Soft Honey"
Milani Blush in "Luminoso"
Model in a Bottle
NYX lip liner in "Deep Purple"
MAC lipstick in "Rebel"
How To Get The Look:
- Apply your primer and with a damp brush pack on a champagne eyeshadow onto the lid. - Ulta "Toast"
- Add an eyeshadow that's a shade or two darker to the outer edge of the lid. Ulta "Mystical"
- Apply a bright yellow shadow in the tear duct and blend into the inner corner of the eyelid. (from my Manly 80 eyeshadow palette)
- Blend a matte medium brown from the crease up to where the brow bone starts. Ulta "Camel"
- Sweep a matte dark brown into the crease. Ulta "Milk Chocolate"
- Place a light matte neutral eyeshadow under your brow. - NYX Nude Matte Shadow "Lap Dance"
- Line your lower lash line with a yellow and brown eyeshadow.
- Apply your eyeliner and mascara and you're done! - L'Oreal Infallible Gel Eyeliner "Blackest Black", Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara
This makeup looks stunning on you! Love it!ReplyDelete
Thank you!! <3Delete
Very pretty! And I love the dipbrow too! I don't have smudge issues though.ReplyDelete
Thanks! I think I might be the only one with that issue :( lolDelete
This is gorgeous JulesReplyDelete