The most wonderful time of the year is here!
If you're not quite sure yet of what to get someone, take a look at this budget friendly gift guide.
These are all things that any beauty enthusiast would love.
- The e.l.f. Essential 15 Piece Nail Polish Cube is only $12 and has the perfect shades for the season.
- Real Techniques makeup brushes are a must have. They're amazing and oh so soft! Check out the Sam's Picks set($29.99) which would make a great gift.
- If you're not sure of what perfume someone would like, then this will save you. This Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler For Her set carries 14 popular fragrances to choose from. They can choose their favorite from the bunch and get a full size bottle at Sephora. No extra cost! Although it's the priciest of the three($65), it's definitely worth it.
This gift is great for both women and men.
First, find a cheap basket or box and fill it with these goodies to create the perfect at home movie night:
- A few of their favorite movies.
- A fleece blanket.
Buying clothes for a fashionista is hard work unless you're absolutely sure that you know what they like. Here are some fool proof gifts to help you out.
- Name bar necklaces have been seen a lot lately. Cute and simple. You can get a personalized one at PersonalizedNecklaces.($37.99)
- How cute are these earmuff headphones($15) from Charlotte Russe?! She can listen to music, keep warm, and look good all at the same time.
- It is so annoying having to take off your gloves every time you want to use your phone. Well, these trendy Isotoner Leopard Print Tech Gloves($19.99)are touchscreen friendly so you no longer have to worry about that!
- You can never go wrong with pjs.. especially The Fireside Long Jane Pajama from Victoria's Secret.($39.50)
If you love to DIY then get ready to get crafty.
- For the chocolate lovers: You can either buy a mug or decorate your own. Then, fill it up with everything you need to make a yummy cup of hot chocolate. Check out this super cute tutorial I found by Sashapalooza.
- For the tea drinkers: Decorate a mug and pick out an assortment of teas. If you decide to buy loose tea, I found this fun Owl Make Tea Infuser to add in.
Watch this video by StyleNovice for helpful tips on decorating mugs with a Sharpie.
Hope this helps any of you who are still searching for the perfect gift!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!