It always sucks to break a nail but I'm going to share a nail repair secret with you!
I've been doing this for a while now and it works better than anything else I've tried.
So let's get started....
What you will need:
- tea bag
- clear nail polish
The broken nail:
1. Cut your tea bag open and empty it out.
2. Cut out a piece big enough to cover the split.
3. Paint entire nail with clear nail polish and quickly apply your strip with tweezers.
4. Using tweezers, press the strip down into the clear polish.
5. Apply a second coat of clear polish.
6. Once that's dry you can paint your nails.
They will be looking as good as new!
Hope this helps!